Terms and conditions
You hereby grant GRAU DATA AG, Marie-Curie-Str. 19, 73529 Schwäbisch Gmünd, Germany “GRAU”), a license to use Your Contributions for GRAU Projects under the following conditions.
1. Definitions “GRAU Projects” are all current or future GRAU software products and projects, whether licensed under a commercial or proprietary license or under an open source license, for example the GNU General Public License (GPL) or the GNU Affero General Public License (AGPL). Such products and projects include, but are not limited to the GRAU OpenArchive or GRAU ArchiveManager.
“Contributions” are any past or future materials such as source code or binary code, artwork of any media, documentation, correspondence in mail, or similar material as usually found in relation to software, intended to be compiled or integrated with the source code for any GRAU Projects which You have ever delivered, and which GRAU has accepted for such purpose.
2. You hereby grant GRAU a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, yet non-exclusive license to use Your Contributions in any way that GRAU may see fit, including for commercial purposes. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to copy, translate, re-license, sublicense, modify, use, make available or publish, sell, offer to sell, rent, lease, lend or otherwise distribute Your Contributions or modifications thereof, as well as any database, trademark or patent rights You may have in Your Contribution.
3. You formally release GRAU from its obligation to name You as the author of Your Contribution and otherwise respect Your moral rights, and You permit GRAU to act as the sole author and copyright holder of its product even if these include Your Contributions. GRAU will, however, make any reasonable effort to give You proper credit for Your contributions in the GRAU Projects documentation materials as well as websites.
4. GRAU will duly examine Your Contributions, but You understand that GRAU is under no obligation to make use of them as described above.
5. You certify and warrant that Your Contributions to the GRAU Products do not violate any intellectual property rights of any third parties and that You are legally entitled to grant to GRAU all of the rights listed above. If your employer(s) has rights to intellectual property that you create that includes your Contributions, you represent that you have received permission to make Contributions to GRAU Projects or that your employer has executed a separate GRAU Contributor Agreement with GRAU. You agree to immediately notify GRAU of any facts or circumstances of which You become aware that would make these representations inaccurate in any respect.
6. This agreement is subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. In the event of any dispute between You and GRAU arising out of or relating to this agreement, litigation shall mandatorily and exclusively be brought, if at all, in the courts of the German Federal Republic, which courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute.